Track Edition Exhaust in axle-back form provides the most cost-effective aggression in the lineup by retaining the GT’s factory mid section and replacing the rear sections with Track Edition straight pipes.
These versions are known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, these particular versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Available with AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty