In testing, the "street" down-pipe produced a max gain of +13 horsepower and +15 ft. lbs. of torque verified by aFe's in house dyno (tested on 2015 Ford Mustang I4-2.3L (t)
- This system utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow.
- 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
- This down-pipe is constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
- All hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. This unit also comes with a 2-year warranty.
- This down-pipe uses factory mounting locations for the O₂ sensor and includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
- 3" Inlet X 2-1/4" Outlet connection pipe mount directly to OE mounting locations.
- 3" Inlet X 3" Outlet connection pipe mount directly to the aFe performance Cat-Back P/N: 49-33084 for a full 3" system.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California