Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Connection Pipes Features:
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Incorprates 48-state legal catalytic converters
- Outlets connect directly to OE exhaust
- Includes 3" adaptors to attach to the afe power performance cat-back exhaust system
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
- This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) 48-state legal catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
Could take up to 3-5 weeks to ship.
***NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. THE SALE, USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3)).