Omega Tune with nGauge 62001 Programmer.
$200 worth of HP Credits Included!
The "Basic" Omega tune will cover most bolt-on modifications. Including: Boss intake manifold, CAI, exhaust, long and short headers, aftermarket gears, and non-stock wheels and tires. More extensive modifications will require the Advanced version Omega tune.
Omega is the last tune you will ever need for your 2018-2019 F150 Coyote. No longer will you need to carry around your programmer "just in case". No more worrying about poor quality fuel. No more sacrificing economy for performance. NO MORE COMPROMISES!
We know that trucks live many different lives, and things can change at a moments notice. So we've designed this tune to handle anything you can throw at it.
- Need to tow your toy-hauler? - No problem!
- Want to use 87 octane for your daily commute? - Go for it!
- Want to roast tires and chop down your ET at your local track? - Omega can handle that with flying colors!
Not only have we combined the versatility of a tune that can use any fuel and handle any driving situations you throw at it, but we've also drastically increased performance.
- Vastly improved throttle response (without feeling artificial or "touchy")
- Massive increase in low-end torque and part throttle performance
- Crisp and precise shifts that aren't overly firm or aggressive
- Unbelievable top-end power
Omega truly is the last tune you will ever need!
- User configurable digital gauges
- Display up to 6 gauges at a time (15 if all screens are used)
- Pick from hundreds of OBD2 signals
- Record log files to MicroSD Card
- Program warning lights
- Built in diagnostics
- Can datalog 23 PIDS at a time
Optional Tuning Features
- Works with HP Tuners VCM Suite
- Read and save stock file
- Load hundreds of tunes from your MicroSD Card
- 2.4" 320 x 240 Color LCD
- Resistive touch screen
- Touch Stylus included
- Micro-SD Card
- 2 Analog Inputs
- 6 Programmable LEDs
- Chrome bezel
- Brushed aluminum overlay
- Fits 3 gauge hole sizes
- Adapter Ring included
- Dual T-Slot for pedestal mounting
- Thin design to save space
- Auto Sleep/Wake with ignition
- RS232 and CAN expansion ports
- Support for Zeitronix wideband
- Firmware update through USB or MicroSD
- 2 High Speed CAN Channels
- ISO9141 / KWP2000, J1850PWM / J1850VPW
nGauge vs. MVPI2
*MPVI2 is the interface used with HP Tuners tuning software. You need a laptop to use it.
The major difference between the two is that the MPVI2 will require a Windows laptop to flash tunes and to datalog. The MPVI2 is merely an interface that is used with HP Tuners VCM Suite tuning software. They have plans to add a cell phone app with Bluetooth connectivity that will allow you to flash and switch tunes as well as monitor parameters like the nGauge, but they have not released any details regarding this nor a release date.
The nGauge is a stand-alone device that is able to load tunes and monitor/log without the need for a laptop. However, there is one major drawback to the nGauge, in that it is lacking many important datalogging parameters that we would need if you ever decided to add forced induction to your truck, but for a Naturally Aspirated truck the nGauge logging works great.
***NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. THE SALE, USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3)).