Omega Tune with HP Tuners RTD Interface.
$200 worth of HP Credits Included! RTD Interface will require a Windows laptop to flash tunes and to datalog.
The "Basic" Omega tune will cover most bolt-on modifications. Including: Boss intake manifold, CAI, exhaust, long and short headers, aftermarket gears, and non-stock wheels and tires. More extensive modifications will require the Advanced version Omega tune.
Omega is the last tune you will ever need for your 2018-2020 F150 Coyote. No longer will you need to carry around your programmer "just in case". No more worrying about poor quality fuel. No more sacrificing economy for performance. NO MORE COMPROMISES!
We know that trucks live many different lives, and things can change at a moments notice. So we've designed this tune to handle anything you can throw at it.
- Need to tow your toy-hauler? - No problem!
- Want to use 87 octane for your daily commute? - Go for it!
- Want to roast tires and chop down your ET at your local track? - Omega can handle that with flying colors!
Not only have we combined the versatility of a tune that can use any fuel and handle any driving situations you throw at it, but we've also drastically increased performance.
- Vastly improved throttle response (without feeling artificial or "touchy")
- Massive increase in low-end torque and part throttle performance
- Crisp and precise shifts that aren't overly firm or aggressive
- Unbelievable top-end power
Omega truly is the last tune you will ever need!
RTD Interface, the latest generation of hardware from HP Tuners. The RTD Interface will require a Windows laptop to flash tunes and to datalog.
- Fast scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
Supports VCM Scanner, allow end users all the normal VCM Scanner abilities like diagnostics, DTCs, logging and scanning.
- The RTD Flasher application software (for Windows 7 to 10) has the ability to Identify, Read and Write only. (Does not support VCM Editor).
NOTE: You will need to wait for the RTD Interface to be able to read your stock file (tune).
nGauge vs. RTD Interface
The major difference between the two is that the RTD Interface will require a Windows 7 to 10 laptop to flash tunes and to datalog. The RTD is merely an interface that is used with HP Tuners RTD Flasher tuning software.
The nGauge is a stand-alone device that is able to load tunes and monitor/log without the need for a laptop. However, there is one major drawback to the nGauge, in that it is lacking many important datalogging parameters that we would need if you ever decided to add forced induction to your truck, but for a Naturally Aspirated truck the nGauge logging works great.
*Our tune will be the same regardless of which device you go with*
***NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. THE SALE, USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3)).